Make Twitter Update your Facebook Page Automatically
Hi everyone, this is a bit of a lift from twitter, that we felt could benefit other web designers and budding social media specialists.
To connect your Twitter account and your Facebook profile:
- Log in to the Twitter account you want to associate with your Facebook profile.
- Go to your Settings menu’s Profile tab.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts.
- When prompted, select the privacy settings for who will see your Tweets posted to your Facebook wall. It is set to public by default.
- Click Log in with Facebook and enter your Facebook login credentials.
- Click Allow to accept permissions.
- Your Tweets will now post to your profile Facebook wall and your username will be displayed there as well. @Replies will not be posted.
To connect your Twitter account to a Facebook Page:
If you have a Facebook Fan Page, or are the admin of one, you can post Tweets from your Twitter account to your Facebook Page.
- Follow the steps above to connect to your Facebook profile.
- In your Twitter profile settings page, Select the page you’d like to connect to.
- When prompted, click to allow permission to post to the selected Facebook Page.
Like we said this is from Twitter and we are trying to share this very useful article.